Unique non-contact express alcotester for company employees right at the entrance
Device for non-contact express-test of alcoholic intoxication
ALCOFRAME is designed to promptly monitor personnel for alcohol consumption at the facilities where intoxication poses risks to safety of human life and production process as a whole (mining facilities, strict-regime facilities, heavy industry facilities, dangerous production facilities, power plants, etc.)
What is ALCOFRAME
Test result in 1 sec, ready for testing in 1 sec (5 sec if alcohol was detected)
Autonomous work for 24 hours a day
No additional attendants or customization required. One device for entrance and exit
Minimum operating costs
No sanitary protection required (mouthpieces or nozzles)
Integration with new or existing ACS
Universal connection to ACS
Long operating life
At least 50,000 hours of continuous operation
One database of all tests
Detailed report and statistics on employee test results
Simple test algorithm
Test in 3 steps: attach a card, exhale, go in 1 sec
Convenient result indication
Simple LED and sound indication for test results
ALCOFRAME is integrated into the company’s access control system (ACS). The degree of integration is determined by technical capabilities such as:
- Integration with the turnstile card reader. This provides an opportunity to match the ALCOFRAME measurement number with the employee’s ID card. The data is stored and displayed on the computer as follows: ALCOFRAME number, date and time of measurement, measurement number, turnstile number, employee ID card, quality result (passed, failed, incorrect exhalation).
- Integration with ACS. The results of ALCOFRAME measurements are submitted to ACS. Lines are added in the employee authorization table in the ACS database: qualitative result (passed, failed, incorrect exhalation). The results of measurements are stored by the ALCOFRAME in a format determined by the degree of integration and also in the ACS database.
- ALCOFRAME can work independently: device parameters can be set and measurement results can be viewed with special software installed on the operator’s computer.
Certificates and patents
ALCOFRAME for non-contact express-test of alcoholic intoxication is a patented device.
- Analysis time
- Not more than 1 s.
- Set up time after last test (if no alcohol was detected)
- Not more than 1 s.
- Set up time after last test (if alcohol was detected)
- Not more than 5 s.
- Minimum detection concentration of alcohol vapor
- 135 mcg/l (0.3% for blood)
- Temperature range
- from -10ºС to +40ºС
- Frame size
- 295 x 227 x 50 mm
- Data processor size
- 190 х 288 х 75 mm
- System capacity
- 50,000 hours of continuous operation (unlimited exhalations)
- Minimum maintenance
- Periodic mirror wiping
- Mouthpieces and nozzles
- not required
More than 1,000 entrances are equipped with ALCOFRAME devices