Equipment for research and astronaut training
For many years, the company has been actively cooperating with Rocket and Space Corporation Energia named after S.P. Korolev and Information Satellite Systems named after M.F. Reshetnev in the development and production of equipment for space research and astronaut training. The key projects implemented in this area include:
- Simulation software based on a 3D model of extra-vehicular and preparatory activities of the International Space Station’s crew;
- Laser complex for high-precision non-contact measurements of profile and deformation of surfaces in severe conditions;
- System of simulators of focused thermal flows based on laser radiation;
- Equipment for a space experiment to study the behavior of plasma dust in outer space;
- Registering equipment for temperature fields to ensure non-contact temperature sampling.